Sunday, January 14, 2024

Parks Stewardship Forum: National Park Service Paleontology

For the past year, my supervisor Vincent Santucci and I have been assisting the preparation of a group of articles on National Park Service paleontology for Parks Stewardship Forum. We've assembled seventeen articles from various contributors on a variety of topics and parks, covering aspects of inventory, monitoring, research, and curation, from semitechnical to technical (the Florissant and John Day articles are the most technical, if you're concerned about that). Our issue has now gone live, and you can read and download each of the articles here. I hope you find something you like!

The cover comes from one of my pet projects, the paleontology of George Washington Birthplace National Monument (for which I contributed an article).

No comments:

Post a Comment